MSc and PhD students with background in Civil, Environmental or Chemical Engineering, Soil Science or Environmental Sciences (natural sciences track) for the following projects:
1) Impact of effluent irrigation on soil water dynamics and sustainable land use
2) Water repellent soils reclamation by surfactants application.
3) Characterizing surface runoff (quantity and quality) from urban areas – Kfar-Sava as a case study.
4) Rhizosphere wettability and implications for water availability to plants
5) Simulating water flow in porous media (soils) by alternative models (e.g. a bundle of nonunifrom capillary tubes).